+86 411 8263 7319
Rattan Garden Furniture vs. Aluminum Garden Furniture
It can be difficult to choose between rattan garden furniture and aluminum garden furniture. What is best for you and your garden? Here, we weigh the pros and cons of each material to help you decide which material is best for you.
Rattan garden furniture
The rattan used in the UK is synthetic wicker, with the highest quality being made of high-density polyethylene. This is because real/natural rattan can rot in the humid climate of the UK. High-quality synthetic rattan furniture is also made of powder-coated aluminum frames, which ensures that the furniture is fully resistant to the British climate.
The advantages of rattan
1. The rattan is very suitable for the changeable weather in the UK because it is outdoors all year round, it will not become brittle in cold weather, will not rust in humid conditions, and will not melt in hot weather.
2. The maintenance cost of rattan is very low, and there is no need for any treatment throughout the year.
3. It's easy to clean furniture. A bucket of soapy water and a soft-bristle brush or jet cleaning machine can be used to clean the rattan, and the cushion cover can be removed and machine washed.
4. Furniture is long-lasting and often has a long-term guarantee to give you peace of mind.
Disadvantage of rattan
In order to really get the benefits of rattan, you must ensure that you get high-quality rattan made of high-density polyethylene and aluminum frame. If you go for steel frame and PU rattan, all the above advantages will be muted. In order to ensure high quality, you may spend more money.
Aluminum garden furniture provides a more modern style than rattan garden furniture and is also incredibly weatherproof. However, in hot weather, the furniture will get hot, unless you have thick cushions, otherwise, you can not sit on it.
Advantages of aluminum
1. Aluminum is a strong and lightweight material that can be easily moved. If your garden is in the sun in one place in the morning and another in the evening, it is ideal.
2. Aluminum is very resistant to extreme weather conditions and can be placed outdoors.
3. Due to the casting process, aluminum furniture should always be pre-assembled and ready to use at any time without assembly.
Disadvantages of aluminum
1. Like all metals, aluminum also has breaking points. Continuous use or heavyweight will cause the metal to bend beyond repair.
2. Not all aluminum is weather-resistant and strong, you have to make sure you have powder-coated aluminum, which may cost more. In addition, spending more money will reduce the chances of furniture being too light and at risk in high winds.
In short, these two materials have their own advantages and disadvantages, but in order to ensure the quality of each material, it is crucial to study in-depth where you buy and use the material.
We are Aluminum Garden Furniture Suppliers. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © HuaYi Casting Foundry and LianJiang Metals Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap